Can I apply to multiple places for PPP loans?
We suggest that you don’t apply for PPP loans through multiple sources as this may delay funding. If
you have multiple SBA applications, they may need to be cleared before funding because of a fraud
What documentation should I gather?
- - Revenue reduction support – Financial documents and bank statements to show
losses in revenue for 2020
- - Payroll records – To confirm your business was in operation on 2/15/2020
- - Business Documents – Articles of Incorporation & W9
- - Personal Information – For any owners, you may need to provide valid identification
- - Tax Returns and Statements – Have these available, if needed
Do I need to be a current or previous customer to apply?
No. French Broad Capital does not need a prior relationship to apply. The lender is owned by a non bank
entity that has no relationship or deposit requirements. They acquired almost $4 billion in round one an
they have the most efficient system in place to fund as many loans as possible this round of PPP.
Do you charge fees on PPP loans?
No. Under SBA rules, an SBA processing partner cannot charge any fees. Processors and their affiliates
are paid by the lender only.
What is your role in PPP?
We are a processing partner affiliate for the SBA’s Payroll Protection Program. We help businesses with
applying and documentation gathering. We are the “boots on the ground” for our area.
Who is French Broad Capital?
We are a Western NC based commercial finance ISO (Independent Sales Organization) and consultant.